• Ruby Clan
  • 7,663 posts

• Character Info:
    SoullessFire-Main Character, F/P Mage, lvl 102
    GatlingFlame-Mule, Page, lvl 49
    GatlingBlaze-Windian Huntertobe, lvl 13

• Bera

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:23 AM

Well, since people tend to check in from time to time, I figure they'd end up seeing this :P

It's been quite a while since we've all really had constant forum activity, and seeing Fluffz' post made me realize that you guys knew me last when I was a bratty 14 year old... Which kind of leaves a 4 year time gap, and I'm sure a lot has happened for each and every one of us, judging by the conversations I've had with Loose, Suz, and Carolina over Facebook and stuff. 

So I figure, why not leave a little blurb about what we've all been up to for the past little while? I'm sure plenty of good and bad has happened for all of us, hopefully more of the former :]

For me, I graduated high school last year and I've spent the past year studying Computer Science at UofT. I'm struggling to find a part time job currently, but I remain quite optimistic that I'll eventually get one... Life's been more or less good. Tuition and student loans are goddamn massive >:[ I'm more or less the same person as I was, I think... I'd like to think I've grown a little at the very least :P I definitely still have a long way to go though, haha.

Now you guys!

Edited by SoullessFire, 20 June 2013 - 04:26 AM.

#2 Loose

Loose

• Graphics Leader
  • 4,139 posts
  • Interests:Your face!

• Character Info:
    Loose, 122 STR Shadower
    Steelno, 104 Marauder

• Windia

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:38 PM

Have fun in college, Soul! Meet many interesting people, that's what it's all about!

As for me, lots of different shit has happened.

I had a girlfriend, not anymore. Broke up around a year ago, got over it and now I'm trying to woo another lovely lady.

About two-three years ago, the city got bad. Murder rate was super high and there were constant shootings all over the place because of the drug cartels and corruption. My family left for the US, stayed with my aunt a couple of months. I stayed with my grandparents in Mexico for a year more, since I was close to graduating. Then I graduated and headed to the US with them. Now they're established in the US. I came back to Mexico earlier this year, moved in with a friend of mine who's starting up a studio. We're developing websites, apps, games and all that jazz. It's fun, the city has calmed down and it's not that bad. Oh, I play a lot of League of Legends now, recently moved to the LAN (Latin America North) servers in hopes of joining a professional team.

I've learn a ton of shit. I've experienced many good and bad things. It's all part of growing up. Always enjoy having a chat with you guys. Except with Soul, he sucks.

#3 Marc

Marc
  • Emerald Clan
  • 3,242 posts
  • Interests:Maple Stor, Chess, Books, Playing with my friends,
    TEAM FORTRESS 2!

• Character Info:
    MaakuWiz : 97 I/L [Windia]

• Windia

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:30 AM

The biggest change for me was probably going into an entirely different field of study. After studying sciences and math for a few years, I ended up starting a degree in philosophy at l'UQAM.  I could say a lot about that if you're interested, but I wouldn't know where to start, so feel free to ask whatever is on your mind. 

(I've played League a lot, took the game seriously for a while and ended up realizing I wasn't having fun doing that, so I just play every now and then casually. Got to Gold 5 and stopped playing there, so I can get a free skin :P )

#4 Kitten

Kitten
  • Ruby Clan
  • 6,147 posts

• Character Info:
    146 - LovingTouch (Priest)

• Windia

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:26 PM

Kevin, you make me feel old lol

My life hasn't changed too drastically. Left a crappy job with a snobby boss and am now enjoying time home with my son. Working on a book series with a partner and hope to have it out within a few months.

Really...just been enjoying life is all :)

#5 Altair

Altair
  • Ruby Clan
  • 25 posts

• Character Info:
    Scania:
    Posala- 5x Cleric
    Contrary- 2x Beginner
    (these are just two of many in Scania)

Bellocan:
    HolyFrijoles- 2x Magician

• Scania

Posted 09 August 2014 - 04:40 PM

Wow, it feels like it has been centuries. I graduated from college and had a baby. Started playing Warcraft in 2009, and that ate up all of my MapleStory time. Raided in one of the higher up guilds, then left and switched factions from Horde to Alliance. Still root for Horde, though.

Worked in a prison for the last year, and I'm  about to start a new job working from home for AT&T as Tech Support.

Edited by Altair, 09 August 2014 - 04:41 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users