#1 Vann

Vann
  • Emerald Clan
  • 98 posts

• Character Info:
    TheVann - Lukless Fire/Poison Mage:7X

• Mardia

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:41 PM

okay as i was checking the members section i came up to a category dealing with teams

and since im not allowed to ask/ make a new topic.. in related forums im posting in the suggestion area...

yes, i understand staff doesnt like to be asked about features and things but what are the two teams... graphics and contest?

i'm fairly new, well just recently started being active,
and i tried doing a search but all these non related topics came up so yeah...

could you plz make a pin explaining teams? such as when applications are held... or how you get voted in a team...
its just something ive been wondering.

#2 Kitten

Kitten
  • Ruby Clan
  • 6,149 posts

• Character Info:
    146 - LovingTouch (Priest)

• Windia

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:56 PM

Questions actually go in the tech chat and help desk (if you look at the bottom line of the description you will see what I mean.<3 I will move this for you though so don't worry).

The graphic team I think consists only of Loose, and I am not 100% on the origin so I will let someone else who can answer that part do so.

The contest team was something created a couple months ago (or 3?) and at the time of it being made applications were able to be sent in. I do not know if they plan to add more members in the future, but keep an eye out and it will be told to the members if such a thing does happen. =)

A pin isn't really needed since the teams aren't a huge part of the forum at the moment...clans are. (But a FAQ with this in it is a good idea)

You will also find birthday organizers and maple staff but overall these kind of came about behind the scenes as Admins saw how members were on the forums and ideas happened.

Edited by Kitten, 03 April 2008 - 03:59 PM.

#3 Vann

Vann
  • Emerald Clan
  • 98 posts

• Character Info:
    TheVann - Lukless Fire/Poison Mage:7X

• Mardia

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:17 PM

ah thanks for the info =D

lol i was just wondering cuz there were a bunch of empty sections in the member search...

as you can c i have alot of time on my hands V.V

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users