6 replies to this topic

#1 Lancelot

Lancelot
  • Ruby Clan
  • 6 posts

• None

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:07 AM

Greetings,

I'm Lancelot, I just started playing Maple Story again, meh I say again but my highest character was level 16 so I guess that I'm starting to play Maple haha. Oh well, what can I say about myself ? I love history and I'm pretty good at it, as you can see by my name I like the Arthurian legends. I chose Lancelot as a name since, like everybody knows he's the best Knight, but mainly because is name is French and I'm from a French speaking place, I live in Quebec. (French speaking province in Canada). Oh well I decided to make a Warrior going Dark Knight. Since I got some free time between sport, friends and work (no more girlfriend wink.gif) I got time for some fun.

I apologize for talking about myself like that, it's not courteous.

Have a goodnight,

Lancelot.

#2 Masamune

Masamune
  • Diamond Clan
  • 1,794 posts

• Character Info:
    Serefino- Level 113 Ranger <-- Active, Bowmaster to be
    Masamunee- Level 92 White Knight <-- Inactive, Paladin to be
    SnipeCaptain- Level 1 Beginner <-- Gunslinger to be (don't hassle be about the name; I was tired)

• Windia

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:23 AM

pshawwwww it's all about that Agravain. Nah, I kid, but welcome. I'm interested in history as well. Arthurian legends somewhat, but more Greek/Roman mythology. tongue.gif

Most of the people here are Windia or Bera so you can choose between those two for people to talk to.

#3 Marc

Marc
  • Emerald Clan
  • 3,242 posts
  • Interests:Maple Stor, Chess, Books, Playing with my friends,
    TEAM FORTRESS 2!

• Character Info:
    MaakuWiz : 97 I/L [Windia]

• Windia

Posted 24 July 2009 - 03:58 AM

T'es pas le seul Québécois ici, bienvenu. tongue.gif

I love History as well, but I'm curious about pretty much everything else too. I stopped playing Maple actually, but I still get on sometimes.

Once again, welcome. smile.gif

#4 Lina

Lina
  • Ruby Clan
  • 5,779 posts

• Character Info:
    KindIer - Lv 138 bowmaster
    Vivalta - Lv 80 priest
    Alucida - Lv 40 evan

• Aquila

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:28 PM

Welcome! happy.gif Do you want us to call you Lancelot or something else?

To be honest I think some aspects of history are fairly interesting, but my school pretty much beat out all the interest I had for the subject as a whole.

#5 Sparke

Sparke
  • Diamond Clan
  • 2,507 posts

• Character Info:
    LEVEL [9000442 x 10^903990] Jesus

Oh yeah, I play to much.

You didn't even KNOW there was a Jesus class, did'ja?

• None

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:12 PM

Welcome to MapleTowers, why do I remember your name from somewhere?

#6 Lancelot

Lancelot
  • Ruby Clan
  • 6 posts

• None

Posted 24 July 2009 - 03:03 PM

J'essayais d'avancer rapidement dans ce brouillard de languages incompréhensibles j'étais sur le point de tomber dans l'abysse, lorsqu'un language familier d'une beauté exceptionnel m'interpela.. Merci du Bienvenue tongue.gif

pshawwwww it's all about that Agravain. Nah, I kid, but welcome. I'm interested in history as well. Arthurian legends somewhat, but more Greek/Roman mythology.

Most of the people here are Windia or Bera so you can choose between those two for people to talk to.

Agravain ? He can't barely hold his weapons he's just handsome and like to play with the Dames of the court. Tsss. Greek/Roman mythology, you know why they're awesome, it's only because of the Varangian Guard... wink.gif

Hmmm I started to play on Dementhos or something like that, New server.

Welcome! Do you want us to call you Lancelot or something else?

To be honest I think some aspects of history are fairly interesting, but my school pretty much beat out all the interest I had for the subject as a whole.

You can call me Lancelot or Mathieu it's up to you it doesn't really matter, since I'm pretty much sure that there's no other Mathieu on this forum haha.

That's why you need to learn history by yourself and not with your school, normally the subject at school are crappy. Like the history of Canada.

Welcome to MapleTowers, why do I remember your name from somewhere?

Maybe you saw a movie about The King Arthur. Or you read a book with a mention to how Lancelot was an exceptional fighter compared to Agravain.

Thanks again for the warm Welcome, I appreciate it,

Lancelot

#7 Acorn-chan

Acorn-chan
  • Ruby Clan
  • 1,669 posts
  • Interests:Bakura&lt;3

• Character Info:
    AcornChan: lvl. 60, bwahahahaa Cleric
    Quioo: lvl. 21 I/L
    Phynee: lvl. 12 Sin
    Ziroee: lvl. 1 HP Warrior