What You May Not Know About Me
Posted 07 July 2007 - 08:17 PM
they'll call me a poser or something.. I mean, I just like how it looks :/
Posted 07 July 2007 - 09:25 PM
Posted 07 July 2007 - 10:28 PM
- I lie about my feelings to just about everyone I know. Even if it hurts them.
- I want to be treated like a GIRL, not like someone who is supposed to be strong willed every moment of the day.
- Lightening freaks me out.
- I'm terrified to be in a hurricaine or a tornado.
- I hate my life.
- I'm obsessed with Spiderman.
Posted 08 August 2007 - 03:50 AM
1. I am a girl (this has to do with Maple and Basil. I know I can't show any proof now, but most people on Basil & Maple think I am a dude)
2. I am less than 5 feet tall
3. I love to karaoke
4. I sing in Mandarin, but I'm not fluent in that language
5. I cook
Now you know me better
Not fluent in Chinese? lemme help if u nid it. After all, I am singaporean. I too love to sing and I can cook a little. Soulless, You are 1 year older than me. Yes i'm 11. I'm also in the gifted education programme. I'm fluent in only Chinese and English though...
Posted 08 August 2007 - 04:42 AM
- I'm a bit of a nudist (I lounge around in the buff in my house, but not outside. That's just odd.)
- I go on forums and give sage advice to teenagers (Sounds kinda creepy, and probably is. I like to think I help.)
- I like to pretend I'm holding a machete, and pretend to slice others. I sometimes pretend I have a pistol, and shoot others.
- I have red hair, and hold disdain for people who dye their hair red. That red doesn't approach the beauty of natural red.
- I love dark humor, and I love books and movies that don't mind offing main characters when it works well.
- I'm an apathist. Not biologically, but psychologically. I suppose a biological apathist would be a psychopath.
- I don't give a shit about my clothes, hair, etc., though I do dislike being dirty.
That's enough random crap, I suppose.
Posted 11 August 2007 - 12:26 AM
-I'm scared of pain, but actually enjoy it when it's hurting...
-I'm very smart, even if I look immature
-I hate spiders, but look like I don't.
-I'm a bit fatty even if I don't look like it ( 160lbs, 14 years old, 5'9")
-I'm not crazy, but I like going into my brain and fight demons and angels stuff like that
-I love to help people, when they ask with real words and really need help.
-I speak French
-Not to start anything, since every country has problems, but I find it stupid when americans like freedom of speech and all that but hardly accept homsexuality. But that's not only there, it's only an example.
-I'm not ashamed to cry in front of others if it's for a good reason
-I can get hurt for very stupid reasons
-I'm currently agnostic, cause I don't know what to think about religion right now
-I'm not really perv, but act like I am
-I hate when someone just even tries to tell me what I should wear, because I don't care about their damn opinion.
-I like looking good. After all, I wear clothes I like
-I think everyone wants to kill me for no reason
-I hate darkness because the shapes I see are transformed into demons and evil thing by my brain
I have more, I'll uptade that later
Posted 05 June 2009 - 10:17 PM
I want dirt on you new people!
- My hair has gotten extremely long again so I am debating on a Sailor Moon style.
Posted 05 June 2009 - 11:11 PM
Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:21 AM
But I don't see people as evil as before.
I'm still agnostic though...
Posted 06 June 2009 - 02:51 PM
-Bushy black hair
-Actually has feelings.
-Obsessed with my iPod
-Loves Guitar Hero
-Actually really good at real guitar.
-Likes some children
-Loves me cats and dogs
-Verry Skinny. But I'm workin' on that
Idk. what else to put. that^ took my like 20 minutes.
Posted 07 June 2009 - 12:14 AM
Loves Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series. Seriously, go watch it >:U
Watches Yu-Gi-Oh. The Japanese version.
Is a fully-fledged Bakura fangirl. Mostly Ryou Bakura :]
Has over 170 Bakura screenshots :3
Forced her friends to give them YuGiOh cards at school, and nao has a deck about 4 in. high, possibly o-o
Has a brown visor beanie. When I wear it, I feel gangstah 8D
Isn't very social. But around my friends, I spaz out a lot 8D
Is a grammar freak, even though I make grammar mistakes A LOT
Likes writing stories, but doesn't want to share them with ANYBODY. THAT MEANS YOU. D: Most of my stories are basically the same, anyway.
Loves emo music, even though I'm not emo.
But I used to cut myself with Crayola scissors o_______o
Also enjoys spazzish music o-o
Is afraid of STDs? o_e
Posted 07 June 2009 - 12:45 AM
- Has changed a lot in this past year...shockingly for the better
- Currently writing a book and hoping to be published
- Can see the bright side to things again
Posted 07 June 2009 - 02:53 AM
^ Oddly enough, the biggest thing that bugs me about that is not that I coulda lost an arm, but that my Super Mario Bros. T-shirt got cut up by the medical staff that treated me.
I'm a literal bed head kinda guy. I will roll out of bed and put on whatever's closest to me. I don't 'fix' my hair, or excessively use any products on myself. By and large i'll just go looking however.
I was bullied excessively at school. I would literally have to shout down no less than 50 people a day. I divided people into friends, acquaintences, and people who would start bullshit. (this links in to the statement above. If people are gonna judge me on my appearance, I don't care. Their opinion means nothing to me.)
Though it is easily missed by people, I am kinda ocd about cleanliness. I will always take some tissue and wipe the toilet seat before I use it. I sit down because it's cleaner that way. I freak out about feeling too dirty.
Posted 07 June 2009 - 03:49 AM
- Most of my day is spent day dreaming
- I love the ocean, and any kind of water play ( Lake,river,pool etc )
- I love to RP
- Likes instruments
- I read alot , currently i just finished the " Heir " series
- My religion beliefs are a little rocky
All i can think of right now but im probably missing alot
Edited by Icarus, 07 June 2009 - 03:50 AM.
Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:29 PM
Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:59 PM
- Linaís my nickname. My full nameís Carolina, but about a year ago, Kevin decided to shorten it to Lina, becauseÖwell, I donít know, but the name stuck! XD
- I have a bad habit of not indenting paragraphs when Iím casually typing on Word.
- Iím attempting to become a British person by using British spellings for everything. Thatís right. And saying ďmathsĒ instead of ďmath.Ē (Thatís actually a habit I picked up from Marc. o_o)
- I have the highest cumulative GPA in the seventh grade. So whee, I have a big ego.
- Instead of having a crush on a real person, like a normal person would, I have obsessions with random manga characters and have fantasies about them (at night! :3 ). LOL, itís true though. But theyíre strictly PG. I promise! ]:
- I abuse emoticons. But yeah, you probably noticed that by now.
- My French class thinks Iím a god. No, really. XD
- I hold a pencil way at the tip, like literally on the lead. This has caused my left handís (yeah, Iím left-handed) middle finger to grow a sizeable lump at the tip, because I used to grip pencils REALLY hard, and now my fingerís crooked. :3
- On the computer, when Iím bored and fidgety, or when Iím thinking about what to type next, my latest bad habit is to pull at the laptop keys and attempt to get my fingers under them. XD
Edited by Lina, 07 June 2009 - 10:00 PM.
Posted 07 June 2009 - 10:08 PM
Umm, I thought of two more? o-o;;;;;
I draw TONS of pictures of Bakura. In my closet. At night. o_o
And you should know very well right nao who that is o.o
I'm a part of the Suesser Fan
Only. I think it like. Died? o-o
Edited by Acorn-chan, 07 June 2009 - 10:10 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users