• Character Info:
    KindIer - Lv 138 bowmaster
    Vivalta - Lv 80 priest
    Alucida - Lv 40 evan

• Aquila

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:56 PM

.: ReViErA :.

utopia (yōō-tō'pē-ə)

1. an ideally perfect place, especially in its social, political, and moral aspects.
2. a work of fiction describing a utopia.
3. an impractical, idealistic scheme for social and political reform.

In all directions, there is darkness. Your breath puffs out in front of your face. Dimly you can see a landing, illuminated by an unknown source. A set of worn stone steps descend into the unknown darkness below, but as you try to move towards the stairs, a mysterious force holds you back.

You see movement in your peripheral vision. A chill runs down your spine. A pair of red eyes dart around wildly, as if searching for its prey, before disappearing. The unknown force still prevents you from taking any kind of action, and you let out a frustrated cry.

Patience, child. You are seized by a warm glow. You will understand your purpose soon, a voice intones. It is deep and melodious. You try to pinpoint its source, but fail - it seems to be coming from all around you.

"Who...what are you?" you cry out, fists clenched. "And what do you mean by 'my purpose?'" There is a silence. "Well?"

I cannot tell you more. If you want answers, seek out the Grim Angels. You are bursting with more questions, but you suddenly feel dizzy, and pass out.

You find yourself stranded in the forst, with only the clothes in your back and a satchel with your traveling tools. You have a strange feeling you are not alone in this strange place far from home. As you ponder your options, you remember the strange voice, telling you to find the Grim Angels if you wanted answers.

(stupid post merger!)

~

If you want to play, post with the following character sheet filled out. Your character MUST be approved before you can start posting. Be sure to read the rules below. If all of this seems intimidating, don't worry - we don't bite and always welcome new roleplayers! happy.gif

CODE
Name:
Age/DOB:
Race (human, elf, ogre, etc.):
Powers/Abiities:
Profession:
Weapon of Choice:
History:
Alignment (good, evil, neutral):
Description:

~Rules~
  • I can choose to kick you out at any time if you don't obey these rules.
  • NO godmoding. This means controlling someone else's character or making something impossible or extremely unlikely happen. It's actually quite easy to accidentally godmode someone else's character. For example, if Mr. X hits Mrs. Y, then that's assuming Mr. X's blow connected, and Mrs. Y didn't dodge. Since it's so easy to do this unconsciously, be lenient on it. tongue.gif Also, you can't go: "My character turns everyone else into marshmallows and takes over the world! bwahahahaha!" for obvious reasons.
  • All OOC chat needs to go in double parentheses (( )). Try to limit the amount of OOC chat unless it's relevant to the game.
  • No one line posts, unless you are having a conversation. Also, do not put actions in '*' or '-'. Write your post like a story.
  • Use proper grammar, no chatspeak/abbreviations, and try to make the sentences flow.
  • No killing other players without their permission.
  • I can choose to ban you from the game at any time for reasons not mentioned above.

**NOTE** I stole a few concepts from the GBA game Reviera: The Promised Land. hehe. happy.gif;

Edited by Lina, 17 June 2009 - 11:56 AM.

#2 SoullessFire

SoullessFire
  • Ruby Clan
  • 7,663 posts

• Character Info:
    SoullessFire-Main Character, F/P Mage, lvl 102
    GatlingFlame-Mule, Page, lvl 49
    GatlingBlaze-Windian Huntertobe, lvl 13

• Bera

Posted 17 June 2009 - 12:31 AM

Name: Unknown - Referred to as "Saint of Shadows" due to most victims dying in the dark.
Age/DOB: Unknown
Race (human, elf, ogre, etc.): Elf outcast because of countless murders.
Powers/Abiities: Famed swordsman. Works well with darkness and has very quick strikes.
Profession: Professional assassin for secret organization.
Weapon of Choice: Daggers and swords, but prefers swords. Anything sharp that won't break will do, really. Has an entirely black bastard sword, with a highly decorated hilt.
History: Little is known. Appeared a few years ago, and is said to appear in the dead of the night to a very unfortunate victim. Generally leaves a trademark sign cut somewhere in the vicinity of the crime. Most victims happen to have semi well known bodyguards and have noticeable status in the public.
Alignment (good, evil, neutral): Chaotic Neutral. Serves only himself.
Description: Never seen in the day, but survivors of his attacks say he's clothed in black, always with a hood over his face. He shows no mercy to those who have attacked him, or his target, but leaves everything else unscathed. Thought to be mute, because never speaks. Incredibly silent as well.

((I'll add more later))

Edited by SoullessFire, 17 June 2009 - 02:08 PM.

#3 Acorn-chan

Acorn-chan
  • Ruby Clan
  • 1,669 posts
  • Interests:Bakura<3

• Character Info:
    AcornChan: lvl. 60, bwahahahaa Cleric
    Quioo: lvl. 21 I/L
    Phynee: lvl. 12 Sin
    Ziroee: lvl. 1 HP Warrior
    BakurasPocky: lvl. 19 DW

• Windia

Posted 17 June 2009 - 01:05 AM

Lina, I LOVE that second-to-last rule tongue.gif
Oh, and my characters name might seems stupid? It's the only one I can think of right nao ._.
OH AND. Can our characters be our opposite gender? o3o

Edit: Since everyone else's seems so exciting, I added to mine :]

Name: Bakura.
Age/DOB: 14 years old; May 9, whatever year is fourteen years from whatever time this takes place.
Race (human, elf, ogre, etc.): Human who unwillingly sprouts one left wing, which painlessly falls off after about an hour, at random times for no reason whatsoever. 8D
Powers/Abilties: Intelligence, but is subtle about it. Can also use magic, but never learned how to do anything offensive.
Profession: Erh. Studentt..?
Weapon of Choice: Prefers not to fight, so doesn't carry around a weapon, but is pretty good with his fists if needed.
History: In school, he was known as the quiet kid who got near-perfect grades, if not perfect. He skipped two grades and knows everything in the curriculum for all of the next grades, so he considers school a waste of time. So even though he's a good kid, he doesn't go to school much. But his teachers love him, so they don't mark him absent. One day, when he actually bothered to go, he went back home to find that nobody in his family (mother, father, sister) was there. And they never came back, either. He never found out why, so that's pretty much a mystery, but for some reason, he's got a gut feeling that they were painfully slaughtered. Now, he lives there by himself (which is legal where he lives), and he can pretty much fend for himself.
Alignment (good, evil, neutral): Good, except when the "good" does something that he knows is wrong. Then he's neutral, but he's not really a traitor.
Description: Doesn't speak much, unless someone directs something to him. Doesn't fight much unless he gets really angry, or it's a life/death situation. Isn't friends with a lot of people, because of his lack of social skills. Is cautious, and would much rather make the safe decision over the exciting decision. Doesn't find a lot of time to sleep, but never really seems to be tired. Is an overachiever. Pretty calm 99% of the time.
Messy, long, silver hair, apart from the chunks framing his face, which are black. SILVER, DUDES. NOT WHITE WITH A PURPLISH TINGE D: It's darker and shinier than Bakurafromyugioh's :3 He doesn't spend too much time on it (another waste of time), apart from washing it and brushing it a little, which doesn't really help with the messiness. Doesn't bother to cut it, either. Bright green eyes, because ALL of my favorite OCs have green eyes. Tallish, and skinny without a lot of muscle.

Oh, and question. When we start writing the story or whatever, should we make it past-tense or present-tense? Because I really doubt that we'll do it in future-tense xD

Edited by Acorn-chan, 19 June 2009 - 06:44 PM.

#4 Lina

Lina
  • Ruby Clan
  • 5,779 posts

• Character Info:
    Vivalta - Lv 80 priest
    Alucida - Lv 40 evan

• Aquila

Posted 17 June 2009 - 01:50 AM

Add his history and you're good! And of course characters can be whatever you like! happy.gif Oh, and you don't need to put OOC chat in double parentheses because the game hasn't started.

Kevin, your application is a bit lacking ATM. tongue.gif

Edited by Lina, 17 June 2009 - 01:50 AM.

#5 Maya

Maya
  • Emerald Clan
  • 1,592 posts
  • Interests:Mai waifu

• None

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:59 AM

..ERR, okay, what exactly does the etc mean? xD -will post form in a minute-

&by anything you like, you mean the species? O_O. -lost and feeling stupid-

#6 Acorn-chan

Acorn-chan
  • Ruby Clan
  • 1,669 posts
  • Interests:Bakura<3

• Character Info:

• Windia

Posted 17 June 2009 - 03:01 AM

QUOTE (Maya @ Jun 16 2009, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
..ERR, okay, what exactly does the etc mean? xD -will post form in a minute-

&by anything you like, you mean the species? O_O. -lost and feeling stupid-

It's right there, Maya tongue.gif
I think Lina means that it can be anything like a human, elf, gnome, fairy, etc. :3
Think Artemis Fowl 8D

#7 Maya

Maya
  • Emerald Clan
  • 1,592 posts
  • Interests:Mai waifu

• None

Posted 17 June 2009 - 03:09 AM

I'm more in the etc part. :c

IVE NEVER READ ARTEMIS FOWL LOL

RAM/SHEEP PERSON ALLOWED? LMAO?

Edited by Maya, 17 June 2009 - 03:09 AM.

#8 Masamune

Masamune
  • Diamond Clan
  • 1,794 posts

• Character Info:
    Serefino- Level 113 Ranger <-- Active, Bowmaster to be
    Masamunee- Level 92 White Knight <-- Inactive, Paladin to be
    SnipeCaptain- Level 1 Beginner <-- Gunslinger to be (don't hassle be about the name; I was tired)

• Windia

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:47 AM

Name: (can I fill this in later? I'm just writing all this off the top of my head, but I don't have a name yet)
Age/DOB: 19
Race (human, elf, ogre, etc.): Human/lineage has one of the ancestors to be a Fallen Reaper.

Powers/Abilities: Wind magic, separated into three categories: offensive, defensive and supportive.
Offensive: Arranged into ranks from E to SS; however, anything above D rank become increasingly straining on his body; anything above A rank is physically dangerous to him as well as the opponent, and SS rank has a high fatality rate for both him and those in a wide radius of the attack. Standard offensive ability is to form a spear of wind.
Defensive: Does not have as many ranks; from E to A. However, the defenses are a bit lacking for wind magic since it is purely offensive/supportive based magic; cannot form effective shields against melee weapons; it can only slow down incoming projectile weapons and help to defend against other magics.
Support: Basically enhancements, such as enhancing movement speed and changing flight path and speed of fired projectile. However, despite being aligned with wind, he cannot fly.

Profession: Lost kid
Weapon of Choice: (Wind Composed) Lance/Spear, Bow and Arrow
History: He started out an exchange student from modern day Riviera and was presented with two choices: to travel to spatial or chronological dimensions. He chose the latter and ended up here (wherever here is; adding more to history another time)
Alignment (good, evil, neutral): Good but extremely confused.
Description: Like any other testosterone-saturated teenager his age: brash, impulsive, sarcastic. However, he is physically underwhelming, but he makes up for it with his uncanny ability to notice the presence of others nearby, making him the quintessential ranger/scout.

#9 ArcaneWolf

ArcaneWolf
  • Ruby Clan
  • 2,727 posts

• None

Posted 17 June 2009 - 06:24 AM

Well... I'm going to participate, but my character's history... Lets say it's long ._. really long. Like three pages of a book with 8 font long and I'm not done yet D:
Will that be a problem? ._. I can put it in a spoiler.

Edited by ArcaneWolf, 17 June 2009 - 06:27 AM.

#10 JoeTang

JoeTang
  • Diamond Clan
  • 3,290 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

• Character Info:
    JusticeEXE - 8x Outlaw

• Windia

Posted 17 June 2009 - 08:09 AM

Alex, Nanoha?

Just need some clarification before I start writing some stuff.
a satchel with your traveling tools.

What are these traveling tools limited to? Will it be our weapons or just basic survival supplies at first?

#11 Taliant

Taliant

Leader of the Non-Existent Clan

• 639 posts
  • Interests:Maple-Radio.com, DJing, videogames,

• Character Info:
    Khaini:
    Taliant - Lv 7x Priest
    Chamoru - L4x STR-less Hunter

Windia:
    Poiiyanna - 12x Corsair
    GodOfRomance - 5x Fire Wizard
    TiruMikami - 4x Brawler

• Khaini

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:06 AM

NOTE: This is a character that I based off of Ragnarok Online, so I totally stole some abilities from there since... he was based form there and i then made him into this, haha.

Name: Scarcy
Age/DOB: 17, April 12.
Race (human, elf, ogre, etc.): Human
Powers/Abiities:
-Thieving- Self explanatory. Quite good at it, only other thieves might notice, but of course exceptions are made.
-Imitation- If he is hit with some sort of special skill and isn't rendered unconscious, he can use the same sort of skill right back at the target. Limitations, however, is that he can only imitate the last move that actually hit him. If another move hits him, he instantly forgets it and moveso nto the next. And also of course, he probably won't be perfect at a skill's use if he is not familiar with it.
-Hiding- Can make himself invisible for short periods of time. Quite a bit of strain to do, and those with supernatural intelligence (think wizards, not smart students) can usually detect him, depending the scenario. (If in a town with little places to generally hide, he's easier to detect. In a spooky forest, hardto detect.
-Tunneling- Able to make tunnels in the ground. ...Nothing spectacular about that...
-Other- He has a pet raccoon named Shred, which helps him with his thieving. Pretty intelligent, understands most of what Scarcy says, and has one ability of his own. Shred can disguise himself as an object or other things as something else. Sort of like Scarcy's hiding, except instead of invsible, the image of them is replaced with that of something in the surrounding area. Shred cannot disguise other people for very long, unless combined with a skill like hiding, which makes the two harder to find. of course, they can still be hit in this state, they are invisible, not invulnerable.
Profession: Loner Thief
Weapon of Choice: Bow and Arrow, Throwing Knives, Fists.
History:
An orphan who lost his parents to a war, Scarcy grew up in a church for the first 10 years of his life. He was miserable there, and ran away as soon as he could. He started on the streets and noticed how easy it was to steal from people and started making a living on that. However, he only steals from those that can afford to lose it, unless the situation is dire.
On his travels, he ran into a baby raccoon who seemed to be abandoned. He adopted the creature and named it Shred after it tore into his shirt. The two of them made an excellent stealing duo, Shred being small and easily unnoticed, and Scarcy just seeming to have a talent for all this. One day, Scarcy stumbled into other abilities. Could his parents have been some sort of special people? He didn't understand where these things came from, but felt perhaps his parents didn't completely abandon him. He practiced his new found abilities to make them work. His imitation still needed work, however, as he couldn't pull off foreign abilities quite as excellent as the one who used them. He resides in busy cities where his thieving goes unnoticed. Usually, Shred and him aren't seen together and they meet up in secluded places to share their stolen goods (usually food).
Alignment (good, evil, neutral): Neutrally good. He isn't completely apathetic, he wants good for the world, but he isn't exactly doing good things. He's not stealing from the rich to give to the poor, he's giving to himself for survival and luxury to a point.
Description: An odd dark blue hair color, blue eyes, about 5'10. Clothes change every so often to give a different appearance (has many costume changes. Hey when you can "afford" it, you flaunt it). Current Icon = face. He is not "Muscled" but he is "toned" and can take a hit pretty well.
His personality is... interesting. He is quite perverse (he's friggin seventeen, hormones are seriously going) and probably would be fooled by people if sex is involved (doesn't matter with who or what... usually). He's actually a nice person if spoken to, but usually he brushes off conversation with others. He doesn't wish to be noticed, so it makes things difficult to get to know anyone. Course, if he is approached by someone who just wishes to say hi, he'll make small talk then try to excuse himself.

------------

Hope this is okay, haha.

Edited by Taliant, 17 June 2009 - 11:17 AM.

#12 Lina

Lina
  • Ruby Clan
  • 5,779 posts

• Character Info:
    Vivalta - Lv 80 priest
    Alucida - Lv 40 evan

• Aquila

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:20 AM

Maya: Yeah, that's fine. smile.gif

Chris: If you've already tried condensing it and you feel it really needs to be that long, no problem.

Joe: That's up to you. Anything I don't give you directly is in your discretion.

Taliant: Approved.

#13 Masamune

Masamune
  • Diamond Clan
  • 1,794 posts

• Character Info:
    Serefino- Level 113 Ranger <-- Active, Bowmaster to be
    Masamunee- Level 92 White Knight <-- Inactive, Paladin to be
    SnipeCaptain- Level 1 Beginner <-- Gunslinger to be (don't hassle be about the name; I was tired)

• Windia

Posted 17 June 2009 - 01:34 PM

QUOTE (JoeTang @ Jun 17 2009, 08:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alex, Nanoha?

Just need some clarification before I start writing some stuff.

What are these traveling tools limited to? Will it be our weapons or just basic survival supplies at first?

Nope. Never seen it. I just got the idea from a Windbreaker vid I happened to be watching. biggrin.gif

#14 JoeTang

JoeTang
  • Diamond Clan
  • 3,290 posts

• Character Info:
    JusticeEXE - 8x Outlaw

• Windia

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:00 PM

QUOTE (Masamune @ Jun 17 2009, 08:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope. Never seen it. I just got the idea from a Windbreaker vid I happened to be watching. biggrin.gif

I ask because the magic ranking seems nostalgic, amongst the strain part from usage to a certain plot device used.

Anyways.

Let's give this a shot. Tab breaks would be cool to have for stuff like this... indent tags are stupid sleep.gif'

Name: Luke Storm
Age/DOB: 18/Unknown
Race (human, elf, ogre, etc.): Half Angel
Powers/Abilities: Flight, enhanced eye sight, reflexes, speed, and strength
Profession: Expert Marksman, and hand to hand combat
Weapon of Choice: G36C, MSG90A1, USP Tactical 45.
History:
WALLOFTEXT:Click here to read!

Awakening in a forest alone, a young man finds himself laying on his back, staring at the sky through the intertwining branches above. The great wooden walls around him extend to the clouds above as he reaches towards the glimmer of the sun.

"Who am I...?", the young man asks the clouds.

Shading his eyes with his outstretched hand, his thoughts race as he tries to find himself. As he tries to find his name. The sound of birds singing their tune echo throughout the woods as leaves are heard crunching from nearby wildlife. Sitting up, his blue hair shakes as he runs his fingers through it, ridding it of foliage and dirt.

Looking down at himself, he sees his attire. Black. Clothed in full black, his limbs and torso are all but completely armoured in bullet resistant equipment. Putting his hands to his knees, he pushes himself up to his feet. Moving his arms and legs, he recognises the armour as being made for agility, speed, and movement, as opposed to high caliber defense. Though it would normally pose a hindrance from the weight in any case, he feels no restriction in his movement. Looking down to his feet, he sees a satchel next to him. Crouching down lightly, he unzips the large duffel bag to uncover three cases. Opening the largest one, measuring about 130 cm, he sees a high powered semi-automatic sniper rifle inside.

"MSG90A1...", he mumbles.

Lifting it with ease, he picks up a magazine and loads it into the feed. Cocking the rifle, he spins around and zeroes on the slightest movement in the brush. Easing his rifle down, he sets the safety, and reaches back into the case to extract the remaining ammunition and the holding strap. Attaching it to the rifle, he slings it over his back and reaches down for the next case. Without even opening it, he recognises what's inside.

"G36 Compact.", he says this time with utmost confidence.

Pulling out the close quarter combat variant of what he realises to be his favourite assault rifle, he loads it, and checks down its sight to verify he can aim without a scope. Focusing his eyes, he begins to get dizzy. Taking a step back to regain his balance, he notices things appear closer than before. Holding the gun tightly to his shoulder, he aims down the sights and focuses his eyes again. Willingly, his vision enhances what he's seeing, zooming in on the distant leaves easily a hundred metres away to what feels like one. The comfort felt in his hands as he grips his rifle is nostalgic. Without even test firing, he recognises that what he's feeling is right. That what he's seeing is real and true. That he could make that shot, on that exact leaf, one hundred meters away, with this rifle, easily and simply. But he still cannot remember his name. Placing a similar strap as the MSG-90 to his assault rifle, he hangs across his left shoulder, folding the stock out of the way and holstering it inside a slot in his right pant leg, conveniently designed to fit his rifle.

Reaching for the last case inside the satchel, his hopes reach out that it might contain some information about who he really is. About why he has such great military knowledge. Why he can visually see further distances without the aid of telescopic sights. Why he feels no extra strain despite carrying a 7kg sniper rifle, and holding a 3kg assault rifle. Why he's here in this forest, reminiscing about grim angels and his destiny. But he knows too well that inside that case isn't his identity. Not in the sense that he wants to know. Though what is inside may be what he is, he still does not know who he is. Opening it, he takes the folding knife out and attaches it to the right side of his belt, above his assault rifle. He takes the pistol out and places it inside the holster, attaching it to the left side of his belt. He bends down again to check the remaining contents of the satchel, lest he forget something. The inside contains nothing more than dust and some insects who seemed to have crawled in while he was unconscious. He droops his head down and sighs, closing his eyes and contemplating his purpose.

"Understand it soon, eh...", he mutters to himself.

Just as he though all hope for meaning was lost, he hears a sound. The slight jingle of steel shaking resonates past all the noise from the dark woods, as a slight tug pulls down on his neck. Opening his eyes, he sees, dangling below him, a set of dog tags. Smiling for the first time since his awakening, he lifts the piece of metal with a winged sword design to his eyes and reads,

"Luke Storm".

Looking ahead, towards the darkness of the forest ahead, he takes a step forward towards his destiny.

[Close]

Alignment (good, evil, neutral): Neutral

Description:
Sky blue hair. It's long enough that he wants to push his bangs to the sides, but doesn't get in his eyes, nor does it cover over his ears or the back of his neck. His eyes fade between shades of blue, green, and yellow, depending on the situation and his own focus. Standing at 175cm (5'8"), he has a lean build. His clothes are oddly tactical in appearance, completely black and in bullet resistant equipment, though no helmet. Despite this, he doesn't feel extra pressure from the weight, nor does it restrict his movements much. Though he does move more slowly than he could wearing the burdensome armour, it is yet an incredible speed greater still than even an Olympic athletes with the agility and reflexes to match. Discovering this soon after gaining consciousness, he realises that his eye sight has the ability to focus distance, allowing him to easily perceive objects possibly hundreds of meters away with as much definition and clarity as if he were next to it.
Having awoken in a forest, after what seemed to be a dream, he recognises nothing personal about himself. Knowing not his name, nor his home, nor his loved ones, he finds comfort in recognising the equipment laid out before him. Armed with this knowledge, and his re-found name, Luke Storm strives forward to find his destiny in this broken world.

Hopefully, I can continue to write, and better than this blah that I spat out, etc etc. Going to bed now. Good morning folks.

Edited by JoeTang, 17 June 2009 - 02:01 PM.

#15 SoullessFire

SoullessFire
  • Ruby Clan
  • 7,663 posts

• Character Info:
    SoullessFire-Main Character, F/P Mage, lvl 102
    GatlingFlame-Mule, Page, lvl 49
    GatlingBlaze-Windian Huntertobe, lvl 13

• Bera

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:07 PM

Is that better, Lina? Or already sounding too godlike? *points at edited post*

Edited by SoullessFire, 17 June 2009 - 02:08 PM.

#16 JoeTang

JoeTang
  • Diamond Clan
  • 3,290 posts

• Character Info:
    JusticeEXE - 8x Outlaw

• Windia

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:21 PM

Ooooh oooh I HAVE A QUESTION BEFORE I GO TO BED.

Will there be hawt wimminz like this:

Cierra<3Click here to read!

[Close]

in this Reviera land?

CIERRA IS MAI WAIFU BTW U CNT HAV

#17 Acorn-chan

Acorn-chan
  • Ruby Clan
  • 1,669 posts
  • Interests:Bakura&lt;3

• Character Info:

• Windia

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:38 PM

Oh, and I put a question at the end of my edited post, but iunno if anyone would read it again? I'll put it here, too :3
When we type up the chunks of the story, will we write it in past or present tense?

#18 Lina

Lina
  • Ruby Clan
  • 5,779 posts

• Character Info:
    Vivalta - Lv 80 priest
    Alucida - Lv 40 evan

• Aquila

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:57 AM

Kevin, Gracie, and Joe's applications have been approved.

I'm closing this on Saturday.

#19 Acorn-chan

Acorn-chan
  • Ruby Clan
  • 1,669 posts
  • Interests:Bakura&lt;3

• Character Info: