IPB Style© Fisana

Jump to content


Photo

Roleplay - Reviera


  • Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#41 Acorn-chan

Acorn-chan
  • Ruby Clan
  • 1,669 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:In my closet, drawing pictures of Bakura.
  • Interests:Bakura<3

  • Character Info:
    AcornChan: lvl. 60, bwahahahaa Cleric
    Quioo: lvl. 21 I/L
    Phynee: lvl. 12 Sin
    Ziroee: lvl. 1 HP Warrior
    BakurasPocky: lvl. 19 DW

  • Windia

Posted 21 June 2009 - 05:06 PM

A squirrel's bushy tail brushed off of Bakura's cheek as it scampered into the depths of the forest. Being a light sleeper, Bakura instantly opened his eyes to find himself lying on a patch of tall grass, looking up at the forest canopy.

Green, was his first thought. Everything is green. He held his right hand up in front of his eyes and blinked. His pale skin had a greenish tinge, due to the light filtering through the emerald leaves of the tall trees. He sat up with his knee sticking upwards and, resting his elbow on his knee, rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, which matched the color of the grass around him.

Finally, Bakura was able to think of something slightly more intelligent. I was asleep? He tried to remember the last time he had gotten sufficient sleep, and failed. I wonder how long I was sleeping..? His mind seemed to be blocking the more important questions from rising. He glanced at his watch, which was on his right wrist, despite his being right-handed. The second hand wasn't moving. Out of batteries, he realized. He grabbed his backpack to check his other supplies. His compass was fine, but some creature had taken the cap off of his bottle of water and drained it. He still had most of his food, though.

Bakura decided to gather as much information as he could, so he started from the beginning. Why am I here? I am here because I was trying to find some peace of mind. I was angry because.. That was one detail that he couldn't seem to remember, but it didn't seem so important at the moment. I can't seem to remember how I fell asleep, but I do remember the dream I had. Then he realized something. Could it be that the dream was real? It was so vivid. The darkness, the eyes... And the terror. Bakura felt his heartbeat speed up, but he still tried to remember the dream. Something about Grim Angels... But his memory was vague. He felt a rare wave of frustration take over him. So he decided to meander around the forest, hoping to find its edge. After all, he couldn't wandered too far in in the first place.

No such luck.

The only thing Bakura could think of doing now was to call for help, although he probably wouldn't get any results. And even if he did, there was no way to guarantee that the results would be good. His mouth formed the word "hello," but because he hadn't used it for a few days, only a whisper came out. He coughed and swallowed some of his own saliva and tried again.

"Hello? Is anybody here?" he called out in a loud but hesitant voice. Then, he heard rustling leaves from a distance. He looked up and, through the gaps between the bright green leaves, saw a flock of birds fly away. There must be someone over there. And he ran towards the general direction of the rustling.

((Urgh. Sorry for being late, guys. I started this last night, but then we had guests.. dry.gif))

Edited by Acorn-chan, 21 June 2009 - 05:07 PM.


#42 JoeTang

JoeTang
  • Diamond Clan
  • 3,290 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
  • Interests:Stuff

  • Character Info:
    JusticeEXE - 8x Outlaw

  • Windia

Posted 21 June 2009 - 11:29 PM

The ground trembled as the storm wailed on. Lowering his hand to his side, Luke adeptly drew his pistol with his right hand. Resting sitting upright, he aimed his USP out the hole in the tree.

That's no thunder trembling, he thinks to himself as he prepares to deal with an intruder. The mild crushing of leaves against the pelting rain is barely audible as Luke counts the steps and stride of the approaching life form. Not wanting to move to draw attention, Luke focuses his eyes to see through the obstructed view and thick downpour. Without realising it, the world begins to fade away in a dark shade of blue. The sound approaches closer as his vision falters in what seems to be complete blindness. His focus reappears as he sees the world in a new perspective. A blurry outline appears in the navy backdrop, as his peripheral vision picks up hues of soft red, orange, and yellow. Understanding now what he's seeing, the outline becomes clearer in this perspective, though still a near-formless blob. A blob standing approximately two meters, highlighted in thermal vision, a hulking figure stands before the doorway to Luke's haven against the storm.

'Any closer, and you die.'

((Your choice, Lina, whether you want to befriend me or well, get shot a few times. I'd mention the grim angels. Works better, plot wise for me not shooting you in the face, heart, everywhere.))

#43 SoullessFire

SoullessFire
  • Ruby Clan
  • 7,663 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Planet Earth

  • Character Info:
    SoullessFire-Main Character, F/P Mage, lvl 102
    GatlingFlame-Mule, Page, lvl 49
    GatlingBlaze-Windian Huntertobe, lvl 13

  • Bera

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:17 PM

The bear closed in on the Saint of Shadows. After failing the attack roll by throwing his dagger, he's back against a tree, resigned to the fact he would die in the inordinate manner of getting eaten by a freakin' bear.

Suddenly, a nearby gunshot scares the bear away. Stymied, the Saint picks up his dagger and moves cautiously towards the gunshot, only to see a small opening and a series of bushes from whence it came. Eh... He throws the dagger at the bushes, and hears a yelp come from it. Sure that there's someone there, he hides behind a tree to see a giant figure with a regular human holding onto some strange weapon. The man is holding his only weapon.

What a pain...

He sneaks up behind the youth, undetected by both of the people due to the heavy fog. Disarming the youngster, he regains his knife and puts it under his neck.

Now your move.

((hehe))

#44 Lina

Lina
  • Ruby Clan
  • 5,779 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Somewhere over the rainbow...

  • Character Info:
    KindIer - Lv 138 bowmaster
    Vivalta - Lv 80 priest
    Alucida - Lv 40 evan

  • Aquila

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:37 PM

((o.o COUGH godmode))

Confused at this sudden turn of events, Grunk does the only thing he knows how to do: He smiles dumbly, and makes himself look less like a threat.

#45 Acorn-chan

Acorn-chan
  • Ruby Clan
  • 1,669 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:In my closet, drawing pictures of Bakura.
  • Interests:Bakura<3

  • Character Info:
    AcornChan: lvl. 60, bwahahahaa Cleric
    Quioo: lvl. 21 I/L
    Phynee: lvl. 12 Sin
    Ziroee: lvl. 1 HP Warrior
    BakurasPocky: lvl. 19 DW

  • Windia

Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:28 PM

((.. So we're writing this in present-tense? Oh jeez, I suck at writing like that o3o))

Bakura hears a gunshot and picks up his pace. After a few minutes of running towards the commotion, Bakura sees a bear run past him. He decides to find out where it came from, because the bear was probably running from the gunshot.

Bakura sees a shadowy-looking man in a black cloak standing behind a tree, watching something. The man looks like a threat, and Bakura holds his breath, despite his urge to start panting with exaustion from all the running. But, preoccupied by attempting keeping himself a secret, he does not notice a large fallen branch on the ground and trips over it. Hard. Oh, crap, he thinks, silently scolding himself for being so unobservant. He falls flat on his face, bruising his left cheekbone and scraping his elbow. He knows I'm here now.

((I didn't give this a very satisfying ending, did I? :[ ))

Edited by Acorn-chan, 22 June 2009 - 04:29 PM.


#46 SoullessFire

SoullessFire
  • Ruby Clan
  • 7,663 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Planet Earth

  • Character Info:
    SoullessFire-Main Character, F/P Mage, lvl 102
    GatlingFlame-Mule, Page, lvl 49
    GatlingBlaze-Windian Huntertobe, lvl 13

  • Bera

Posted 22 June 2009 - 07:47 PM

QUOTE (Lina @ Jun 22 2009, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
((o.o COUGH godmode))

Confused at this sudden turn of events, Grunk does the only thing he knows how to do: He smiles dumbly, and makes himself look less like a threat.


((nah, just mist. remember I'm a highly trained assassin? I'm still waiting for Joe to move. He's not dead yet))

#47 JoeTang

JoeTang
  • Diamond Clan
  • 3,290 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
  • Interests:Stuff

  • Character Info:
    JusticeEXE - 8x Outlaw

  • Windia

Posted 23 June 2009 - 12:19 AM

QUOTE (SoullessFire @ Jun 22 2009, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
((nah, just mist. remember I'm a highly trained assassin? I'm still waiting for Joe to move. He's not dead yet))

((How did you sneak up on me? I'm inside a tree. i.e. There's no opening to my back. There's one way in and out, and I have a gun aimed at it. Also, just to prevent anything else from happening, there's no opening in the top of the tree of significant size, otherwise the rain would get in and it would be a terrible place to wait out the storm.))
((I'll just write that into the story))

Slowly standing from his position in the shelter, Luke maintains his aim against the large beast that stands before him. Unable to read the expressions on its face, he cocks the hammer of his pistol.
"Step away," Luke warns, as he aims the gun higher towards where the brain would be located. Taking a small step forward out into the softened rain, Luke attempts to cool his head against the falling beads of water. The world appears as an ocean, slowly swirling in varying shades of blue and indigo, branching off into an eternal darkness.
Damn this eyesight. Is it a gift or a curse?! As Luke laments his ability in the slowing rain, a flash of orange appears in his peripheral vision and a sudden pull is applied to his right arm.
One
Luke's entire arm goes numb, his pistol falling to the ground silently as he feels a cold blade press against his throat.
Two
How?
What?
Where?
When?
Why?

All the important questions run through Luke's head as he processes the situation.
Three
He was outside my field of vision or he was behind me to begin with. I didn't hear him, but the rain is loud. I can't rule out he's an expert. He might be this fellow's companion. But why hasn't he killed me yet? Damnit, I shouldn't have stepped outside.
Four
As these thoughts race through Luke's mind, he feels each individual rain drop fall on his hair. The orange tones fade, and the blue hues blend as world regains its dull colour and he sees what stands before him.
Five
Before even seeing him wholly, Luke knew it was an immense figure standing before him, but with his true sight restored, he understands to appreciate knowing what he's truly seeing. With no other words to describe it in his mind, he finds before him an Orc.
Six

The downpour continues as the three stand still. The orc smiling idiotically, Luke easily deems him as the smallest threat, if one at all. Taking a small look towards the sky, the clouds slowly move southward past the treetops above. Throughout the situation, however, Luke easily remains calm, slowly counting his seventh heartbeat, waiting for a chance to move. Easing his hands at his side he finds the ability to move his right arm present though the sensation is still a tingle. In perfect time for his chance at action, the orc raises his head and turns to the sky, as Luke places his numbed hand atop his knife. A bright flash had just burned through the kingdom above, hailing the wrath of nature. The, orc covering his ears with his giant hands pressed against the sides of his head, jumps to the floor as a large roar is heard throughout the forest.

Sliding his right foot backwards and leaning at the same time, as swiftly as the flash of lightning before, Luke swings his left arm upwards and intercepts the assailant's wrist, blocking the knife. At the same time, he spins his knife backwards in his right hand, despite having no feeling in it. Having the shape, size, mass, and motion committed to memories, not of his past, he flips the blade out, brandishing the dagger in his backhand. As the roar continues to rumble throughout the land, he grips the wrist tightly as he swings his entire right side clockwise, to stab the threat. Completing his turn, his left hand inexplicably empty, Luke throws his dagger forward at the target he just missed with his underhand, freeing his right. Using his continued momentum, he falls backwards, flipping, and picking up his pistol, rolling onto his right knee. Down on one knee, he raises his gun towards where the target stood, seeing nothing, counting his twelfth heartbeat.

((TEN SECONDS IN THE WORLD OF BLEACH REVIERA.

If you could understand what just happened dry.gif

Luke does 180 degree turn, to his right, stabbing. Misses, falls backwards, throws knife underhand, does a roll backwards picking up his pistol, aims. Saint of Shadows is gone. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
You can decide to continue the battle, or not Kevin.

By the way, what colour is Grunk? Green? Didn't want to assume a colour so I left that description out of my writings.))

Edited by JoeTang, 23 June 2009 - 01:07 AM.


#48 Taliant

Taliant

    Leader of the Non-Existent Clan

  • Member
  • 639 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:On Maple-Radio, DJing probably.
  • Interests:Maple-Radio.com, DJing, videogames,

  • Character Info:
    Khaini:
    Taliant - Lv 7x Priest
    Chamoru - L4x STR-less Hunter

    Windia:
    Poiiyanna - 12x Corsair
    GodOfRomance - 5x Fire Wizard
    TiruMikami - 4x Brawler

  • Khaini

Posted 23 June 2009 - 01:18 AM

((Kevin, doesn't matter how highly trained of an assassin you are, you still can't assume you successfully disarmed a person's character unless they decided so. Otherwise, that is what's called godmoding. You can't decide what actions take place for anyone other than YOUR character, unless previously discussed with the other player's character. Joe handled it wisely, but next time, don't assume. You can attempt or discuss it with other people before doign so.))

#49 SoullessFire

SoullessFire
  • Ruby Clan
  • 7,663 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Planet Earth

  • Character Info:
    SoullessFire-Main Character, F/P Mage, lvl 102
    GatlingFlame-Mule, Page, lvl 49
    GatlingBlaze-Windian Huntertobe, lvl 13

  • Bera

Posted 23 June 2009 - 06:04 AM

Interesting. This guy's trained.

Disappearing into the shadows, the Saint backs away in preparation for another attack.

If only that dimwitted guy there could give me a hand...

Stepping back into the opening trying to gain some ground, a bullet instantly hit the tree next to the Saint. Bah. I need a weapon, and a good one. This guy's sharp. After disappearing, he scans the area, he quickly finds a fallen tree branch. Diving for it, another several gunshots fire around the area where the Saint was standing, a few narrowly missing.

With this guy's skill, I'm surprised he didn't - Warning shots? No, must be the rain.

Moving slowly in rhythm with the raindrops, the Saint manages to move undetected. The strange youth eyes the place warily. Coincidentally, there happened to be another tree branch lying in sight with a several stones. Maybe I could...

Thunder flashed. The rain fell harder.

Now's my chance

He stowed the branch in his belt. Darting from tree to tree, with the sound of rain plus the orc's grunting to mask the sound, the Saint threw the stones while running back and forth at the human in quick succession with one arm, and with the other he threw the stones in other directions in an attempt to confuse the gunman. After running out of ammo, and too busy to see if there's a gun pointing at him, the Saint charges out of hiding, at the gunner. Hell have mercy.

((Yeah, I get it now, Tali. Sorry, I didn't realize the limits of the actions. Joe/Lina, your move. Hopefully still not godmode? sad.gif))

#50 JoeTang

JoeTang
  • Diamond Clan
  • 3,290 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
  • Interests:Stuff

  • Character Info:
    JusticeEXE - 8x Outlaw

  • Windia

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:48 AM

Seeing movement against the darkness, Luke fires a shot through the rain. The explosion from his pistol rings out through the pattering drops of water, and the orc cringes in fear. Hearing the bullet strike wood, Luke readjusts his aim, following the movement through the dark cover. Fresh water drips off his blue hair as he aims. Three more shots blast off into the darkness, striking no flesh, only rending leaves and bark. With the difficulty of vision through the rain, along with his partially numbed hand and the target's speed, he finds difficulty in placing a proper shot to only wound.
I want answers, a body won't do me any good, Luke's thoughts pound. The movement stops, blended with the rain. Backing up, Luke readjusts his footing, placing his left foot forward. Pivoting to the right, he dodges a stone aimed for his arms. Turning clockwise on his left foot, he spins to dodge another set of stones flying at him. The thunder continues to roar, startling the orc again. Ignoring the noise, Luke concentrates at the direction from which the rocks are coming from. Two sets are clearly flying through the air. Calculating the trajectory, he aims his gun towards their origin, waiting for more movement. The sound of leaves ripping and branches snapping give way to the sudden rush of the assassin lunging towards Luke, armed with a tree branch.
Lowering his gun a bit, Luke steps forward on his left foot, leaning his weight on it. Balancing with his hands up, he throws his entirety onto his right leg as he swings through the rain. Giving a reverse roundhouse kick towards the assailant, he contacts the branch, snapping it in two. As his leg comes down, he thrusts his left palm forward, right arm by his head, aiming his pistol. Hoping the defender would instinctively grab his arm, so he had a still target, he instead dodged. Realising this, Luke swings his right elbow forward horizontally, contacting with his lower forearm. Changing his facing, now his right side forward, he thrusts his right elbow forward, from underneath his arm, making another contact and knocking him to the ground. Instantly from his elbow thrust, Luke straightens his arm to aim his gun to the now fallen assassin's face as the lightning flashes on his dark figure.
"My win."

((How do you communicate with me if you're mute? Did you want me to shoot you somewhere too or was that fine?))

#51 JoeTang

JoeTang
  • Diamond Clan
  • 3,290 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
  • Interests:Stuff

  • Character Info:
    JusticeEXE - 8x Outlaw

  • Windia

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:57 AM

((This is boring when no one wants to play. I'm actually entertained when I write for a change. Makes me want to write an actual story. But I know I'll abandon it after a page or two out of boredom. So. Someone do something already ._. ))

#52 Lina

Lina
  • Ruby Clan
  • 5,779 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Somewhere over the rainbow...

  • Character Info:
    KindIer - Lv 138 bowmaster
    Vivalta - Lv 80 priest
    Alucida - Lv 40 evan

  • Aquila

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:34 PM

((Well, I'm pretty much sitting around with a stupid smile on my face. To do anything else would be OOC. *turns to Kevin*))

Edited by Lina, 26 June 2009 - 12:34 PM.


#53 Masamune

Masamune
  • Diamond Clan
  • 1,794 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New York City.... right?

  • Character Info:
    Serefino- Level 113 Ranger <-- Active, Bowmaster to be
    Masamunee- Level 92 White Knight <-- Inactive, Paladin to be
    SnipeCaptain- Level 1 Beginner <-- Gunslinger to be (don't hassle be about the name; I was tired)

  • Windia

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:21 PM

((will get back to this after work))

#54 SoullessFire

SoullessFire
  • Ruby Clan
  • 7,663 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Planet Earth

  • Character Info:
    SoullessFire-Main Character, F/P Mage, lvl 102
    GatlingFlame-Mule, Page, lvl 49
    GatlingBlaze-Windian Huntertobe, lvl 13

  • Bera

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:59 PM

((Oh. Sorry. I kinda forgot about it, had a bit of last minute end of year stuff to do. I'll get back to this later today))

EDIT:

The gun pointed at him. Both combatants panting, the Saint of Shadows gave out a soundless laugh. Raising his arms in surrender, he waits for the youth to end it.

One second.
Two...
Three...

Why isn't he killing me yet?

The boy tensed, ready to strike and the Saint drew his broken sword (while leaving his other hand up). Showing the youth the sword, he started doing a sort of a charades act to get the boy to understand what he wanted.

With the gun still pointed at his head, he sighed.

....This might take a while.

Edited by SoullessFire, 27 June 2009 - 04:02 PM.


#55 JoeTang

JoeTang
  • Diamond Clan
  • 3,290 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
  • Interests:Stuff

  • Character Info:
    JusticeEXE - 8x Outlaw

  • Windia

Posted 09 August 2009 - 09:52 AM

((Woah. When did you edit that in. I completely missed it and thought we had no updates for a while. Lina, want to do something?))

Edited by JoeTang, 09 August 2009 - 09:52 AM.


#56 Taliant

Taliant

    Leader of the Non-Existent Clan

  • Member
  • 639 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:On Maple-Radio, DJing probably.
  • Interests:Maple-Radio.com, DJing, videogames,

  • Character Info:
    Khaini:
    Taliant - Lv 7x Priest
    Chamoru - L4x STR-less Hunter

    Windia:
    Poiiyanna - 12x Corsair
    GodOfRomance - 5x Fire Wizard
    TiruMikami - 4x Brawler

  • Khaini

Posted 09 August 2009 - 02:21 PM

((I wanted to do something but masa apparently never came back from work according to his last post tongue.gif))




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users