... Not many I suppose eh?
With that in mind, I recently started a topic in Staff which as been discussed and given the thumbs up. If you remember this topic, it seems that ex-MS players have mostly quit due to the lack of friends to play with. Of course there are other reasons for quitting the game but even so, I'm sure that most of you would agree that the game is too boring without good friends to play with.
So this topic in Staff? It was about forming a MapleTowers guild within the game when the Pirate class is released (I bet a lot of you want to try out the new Pirate class eh? ) Features of the guild will include:
- I will be giving you an extremely decent amount of mesos to pay for pots/other stuff. We all know how tedious it is to start a new char and not be able to fund it. You'll get at least 1 million mesos per month.
- Sometimes we'll be giving out 2x cards. Level up twice as fast! Haha!
- We'll be playing together as a group! Partying, PQing and general encouragement for eachother. I will also be seeing how effective my (not yet) Bishop can train you guys. Though... no leeching pl0x!
Sound good so far? Staff did bring up a few could-be issues...
1. This may defer activity on the forums.
My reply: In regards to the activity on the forums, well forum activity isn't too hot these days anyway, and I think establishing a community within a guild in-game will help. We can have meso/NX prizes for the contests.
2. This... may not work at all.
My reply: There is absolutely nothing to lose. If people find it boring, then they can quit again. If the guild falls apart then at least we've tried it.
3. I don't have the time to play/I don't want to play again.
My reply: Not a problem. This is only for people who want to try it out
4. What server and why?
My reply: It's gonna be Windia I know, I know... biased or what? But it's the only way I can supply you lot with mesos and 2x cards. This won't work as effectively if we play on a different server.
5. Does we have to be a Pirate? And is it only for MapleTowers' members?
My reply: Nope, you can start any char you want but I figure most of you will try out Pirates anyway. And no, if you meet any cool people you want to let in the guild then they can (guild rules will come later). However, the meso/NX prizes will be for clan members only... for obvious reasons.
So after reading all that, what do you guys think? Do you think you'll try it or not?
For now we just want to see what you, the members, think. More details will come closer to the time providing we receive enough support for this.
Vote vote! *pinches you*