• 1,378 posts

• Character Info:
    Moofey - 8x Ranger (M)
    CherryVodka - 1x Rogue (M)
    Moofani - 1x Wild Hunter (F)
    (Quit)

• Bera

Posted 20 January 2008 - 07:07 PM

I can't even begin to stress just how much importance reading this page is. I've been seeing way too many images submitted that are missing details that Maplenoobs needs when collecting reports!

As for the most problematic trend with screenshots not conforming to guidelines so far, there absolutely needs to be a shot of the offender's character window in the screenshot! Why? Because if you upload a screenshot without one and we find out the user reported is off-rank, we have no user details whatsoever and thus can't create a report for it.

Also, make sure the spelling of the offender's username is correct. Usually we can use the rankings to find out the correct spelling otherwise, but once again if the user is already off the ranks we can't determine it! Use the game's save name function so that the offender's IGN is copied to your clipboard, then paste it into any application where capital I's and lowercase L's are distinguishable.

Not much of the userbase comes here, but I thought for those that are here I'd post this loud and clear because I'm seeing too many screenshots that don't conform to our guidelines.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users