• 1,378 posts

• Character Info:
    Moofey - 8x Ranger (M)
    CherryVodka - 1x Rogue (M)
    Moofani - 1x Wild Hunter (F)
    (Quit)

• Bera

Posted 04 May 2008 - 08:16 AM

I honestly don't see how the first picture isn't definitive proof at all; It has everything.

-Vacced mob, plus pile of drops resulting from said mob
-Offender in question attacking vacced mob, (damage numbers, attack animation) even if he was NOT the vaccer he was still taking advantage
-user info window is present. If that was in fact taken in march I don't see 76 to 121 legit in a month being that much of a possibility
-The minimap is present, and matches the positioning of both the screenshot taker and the supposed offender.
-Exif data matches that of an unaltered MS screenshot, also no questionable areas in the screenshot seem to be present.

As far as I know that is all that was required for an eligible MN screenshot; I don't see a reason why we shouldn't accept it. However, there's been enough drama in this thread, so if there really is some sort of problem in this shot that I don't know of, keep it private. (And civil. I will NOT entertain an argument where the person arguing is being a twink.)

Being a hacker won't get you banned from here like it would from other MS communities, but I don't take kind to people who lie about thier legitimacy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users