3 replies to this topic

#1 rekrab

rekrab
  • 3 posts

• Character Info:
    rekrab-121

• Mardia

Posted 23 August 2008 - 10:42 PM

The player Painfulleap1 is a known hacker. His main was banned for hacking and he found out I had done it. He then proceeded to harass and follow me whereever I went. A month and a half after said event (which was a legit mobbing training session), he decides to post screenshots on all forums, and then goto every shop in FM and spam his lies. This child has since leveled only 5-6 levels in a 5 months period. He only lives in game to scam and harass people.

DK mob to get the most out of crusher since it attacks multiple mobs, and we have a poor AOE attack that most of us don't level until 100+. I think back to this, and I paid little attention to him, but he watched as I cleared floor after floor. I also took screenies and it is in my log with nexon that I had full pet items to gather for me. There is no need for a DK to vac like this kid claims i did. However his job has much reason to vac since they are single strikers. Its boring to just stand and wait for mobs, so DK's go after and mob them into piles or pull everything they can with AOE then kill. Its like himes, we mob, or send a priest to mob and we kill them all and mob again.

I find it very insulting to be called a hacker, especially since I myself am very active in reporting hackers for nexon. He never supplied real evidence becasue there is none, and he did not even manage to put in text what he was doing for the screenshot (in the screenshot) or the time or date. He then waited over a month before harassing. I ask for these posts to be removed and this child (painfulleap1) to have another warning or ban from the forums for spouting his lies in such an obvious and harassing way.

#2 Analogué

Analogué

And whatever time the deed took place... SUZ WAS NEVER THERE!

• Retired Admin
  • 6,191 posts

• Character Info:
    Ennazus L148 Blood Bishop
    Anaiogue L133 Corsair
    Xanthon L62 Hunter
    Rhyso L44 Assassin
    Osyhr L35 Spearman
    Dnalgne L21 KOC (BW)

• Windia

Posted 23 August 2008 - 11:06 PM

As was mentioned in this topic, no screenie, no proof.

Shut up.

#3 JoeTang

JoeTang
  • Diamond Clan
  • 3,290 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

• Character Info:
    JusticeEXE - 8x Outlaw

• Windia

Posted 23 August 2008 - 11:42 PM

Persist, and we shall ban you, indefinitely.

#4 Moofey

Moofey

Take that!

• Retired Admin
  • 1,378 posts

• Character Info:
    Moofey - 8x Ranger (M)
    CherryVodka - 1x Rogue (M)
    Moofani - 1x Wild Hunter (F)
    (Quit)

• Bera

Posted 24 August 2008 - 08:16 AM

So if painfulleap1 is the hacker, why are you the one attacking the vacced mob?

Either way, you're screwed.

(Also, painfulleap1 has only gone up seven levels from the time that ss was posted. lolmardia)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users