IPB Style© Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Introducing our link partner: MapleComm!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lindsay

Lindsay

Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.

• Administrator
  • 2,973 posts

• Character Info:
    Liddasee - 3x Spearman

• Windia

Posted 15 May 2007 - 05:18 PM

We've become link partners with MapleComm, a LiveJournal community for MapleStory. I hope to get other link partners in the future with other communities. :) Well, not direct competition, anyway. =P But maybe!

If you're active on LiveJournal at all, you'd do well to join and watch http://community.liv...om/maplecomm/. If you don't know how LJ works, then this may confuse you a little, but the community is fun and a nice group of people. I always enjoy watching some of the weird stuff that comes up on my friend's list, even if I don't exactly play the game, anyway. :D The mod there is a great guy, so you couldn't go wrong joining up.

#2 dismembering

dismembering
  • Emerald Clan
  • 126 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, Wii, MS (of course), skateboarding, watching sports, drawing, harassing my friends, planning out zombie escape routes, & of course, my loving boyfriend.

• Character Info:
    N2OZombie - 5x
    5avageBloJob 4x
    Carchan 2x
    AesopTM 2x
    CeeCeePLZ 1x

• Windia

Posted 19 May 2007 - 09:21 PM

Woot woot, thanks for the pimpage!
I'm currently in the middle of trying to re-amp the maplecomm, as in, a new layout & some more links to cool places, having people work on their own personal guides to put in the memories, run contests, etc.
I have a pretty cool group over there, sometimes it gets a little drama-filled, but I usually let it run it's course. You can't have fun without the occassional btchfest, right?

Anyway, thanks again, I hope our sites do well together. I'm hoping to leave the older maplestory lj-comm in the dust, with your help, I think I can accomplish this. smile.gif!

#3 Jinxiy

Jinxiy

Ban-hamma

• Ruby Clan
  • 1,491 posts
  • Interests:Touhou

• Character Info:
    Jinxiy- Retired with my integrity intact.
    Minxiy- 35
    ShanghaiDoll- 14

• Windia

Posted 19 May 2007 - 09:49 PM

You should write a little guide to help non-LJ people(like myself) understand where to go, what to do, and such on that site. It confuses the hell out of me.

#4 Analogué

Analogué

And whatever time the deed took place... SUZ WAS NEVER THERE!

• Retired Admin
  • 6,191 posts

• Character Info:
    Ennazus L148 Blood Bishop
    Anaiogue L133 Corsair
    Xanthon L62 Hunter
    Rhyso L44 Assassin
    Osyhr L35 Spearman
    Dnalgne L21 KOC (BW)

• Windia

Posted 20 May 2007 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE (Jinxiy @ May 19 2007, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You should write a little guide to help non-LJ people(like myself) understand where to go, what to do, and such on that site. It confuses the hell out of me.

Don't get me started ...

It's the most hateful thing on the internet I swear xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users